ModMath lets you import images, crop sections of the image, and place the cropped image directly on the notation canvas. To do this:
- Select (tap) a cell on the notation canvas where you want to place your imported image.
- Tap the import icon in the toolbar on the left side.
- Use the camera to take a photo of your document. You can take a photo of a printed document or take a photo of the the document displayed on your computer's display.
- Crop the section you want to use by dragging the rectangular window around your image. Change the size of the rectangle by dragging the blue corner dots.
- When you are finished cropping your image tap done to import the section of the image on to the notation canvas.
- To move the image around the canvas long tap the image until you see the red marquee, then drag.
- To delete the image single tap it and tap clear on the keypad.